Thursday, May 31, 2007

My amusing time in last year's holiday



Have you ever been to a water slide in winter? I haven’t. I only go to water slides in the summer. I went to an amusement water slide with my superb friends and parents. My mom and other parents drove super fast cars and we ran to the water slides. A few hours later, we went to our sizeable place and ate flavorful BBQ and other yummy food. Before we went to the water slides, we drank a little lemon flavor green tea, because I was thirsty. We had an entertainment extravagant time, but my superb friend almost drowned when she jumped from the amusement water slide, so we rescued her and we took her to our special area. A few minutes later she was joyful and we went back to the water slides. In the lovely afternoon, we went home and I slept. I had an amusing time in last year’s summer vacation. Next time, I want to try water sliding in winter.

No comments: