Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ashes and Snow




Yesterday I went to the Ashes and Snow photography exhibit. Gregory Colbert is famous for his photography and his pictures are very beautiful. When we were in the museum there was a lot of photos and beautiful movies but inside there was dark and scary music so it made me feel scared. Before we went in the museum, I thought the pictures were fake but my teacher told me that the pictures are not fake. I liked all the pictures but my favorite picture is of boys listening to an elephant. That picture makes me feel happy and Love. These pictures were taken in India, Egypt, Burma, Tonga, Sri Landa, Namibia, Kenya, Antarctica, the Azores and Borneo. I saw a lot of animals in the pictures and movies, Elephants, Baboons, Tigers, Whales, Gazelles, Crocodiles and other animals.
These pictures tell everyone about animals and people through themes of love and happiness.