Friday, March 23, 2007

One Day In Daijo- FICTION











One day I went to Daijo, becouse my friend lives there. I went a different way so I didn't know where I was, so I tried to ask directions but no one was there. I took my phone and tried to call my friend but my phone didn't work! I came to a dark street and I saw some one so I ran to ask where I was? Soon after, I saw it was a man, he was drinking alcohol and he looked very old so I was scared of him. I ran away. Then I saw light coming from a street so I ran there and I walked across the train tracks. Suddenly, a train came and almost hit me! I was so lucky it didn't.

I kept walking and soon I came to the dark street again, this time I couldn't see anything and it was windy. I saw a fat brown cat and he came up to me and the cat scratched my face so my face got red. I was so angry at the cat and I followed it. I saw an old house - it looked like it was broken, and the cat was in the house too! I tried to go into the old house and I saw that there were many cats! I was so scared of the cats so I went outside and I kept running. Soon I saw light and there was a street, so I went there and I called my friend. I went to my friend's house and I was safe. Daijo is dangerous!!

No comments: