Monday, March 19, 2007

My weekend


On Saturday I went to my basketball practice at 9:30 am. At 10:00 am we started practicing and that was the last practice for the sixth grade, so it was very sad for us. At 12:00 pm my basketball team went to a restaurant. We ate delicious food and we had a good time. At 5:00 pm my mom and I went to my friend's house. We played on the computer and did some fun things, it was a fun day. At 11:00 pm I came back home and had a shower and then went to sleep. At 10:00 am we woke up and we ate breakfast. At 3:00 my dog Cookie and I went to my grandmother's house and we walked my dog. It was a fun time. At 7:00 we went to Kenkou Land again which was relaxing and fun. At 9:00 we came back home and we were so tired so we went to sleep. I enjoyed my weekend a lot!

No comments: