Monday, March 12, 2007

My perfect day


My perfect day would start without school and I want to go to Hawaii, because my favorite place is Hawaii. In the morning I will go to the airport, then I will go on an airplane. When I arrive in Hawaii, I will go to my hotel, then I will put my bags in my room. I will go outside and go shopping, then I will buy many dresses, cute stuff, and jewelery. After shopping, I rent a car and driver and I will go to the beach. When I arrive at the beach, I will swim in the sea and I will see many fish. At dinner, I will go to a restaurant and eat delicious food. After dinner, I will go back to my hotel. I will be tired so I will go to bed and then I will sleep. The next day morning, I will go to a BBQ in the hotel's patio. At noon, I will go to the airport. At night I will arrive back in Japan and I will take a taxi and I come back home.

No comments: