Friday, February 23, 2007

Spring holiday


Next week is our Spring holiday, I'm so excited about my plan. My mom and my grandmother and I will go to a cool place! I'm not sure where we will go to but anyway it will be a fun place. And I will go to my friend's house. Her house is new because she moved there last year. I have never been to her new house so I'm so excited! This Saturday, I will go to basketball practice at 10:00 am and after that, my basketball team will have a party! Because 6th grade will become 7th grade, the 6th grade basketball team will end. The next day we will have a basketball tournament, so 6th grade is the last match. Many basketball teams will be coming to this tournament! We have a boys' team and girls' team. The boys' team's name is Green Fighters, and the girls' team's name is Muchachas. In Spanish, Muchachas means "cute girls". We are so excited, but we are nervous! But we will do our best and we will win!

No comments: